The Georgian Mathematical Union organizes the
VI Annual Conference on July 12-16, 2015, in
Batumi, Black Sea resort of Georgia.
For the information about the city see:
The Conference venue: Sh. Rustaveli State University (Batumi).
Download poster of the conference The preliminary version of the Book of
Topics of the Conference
• Algebra, Topology and Number Theory
• Applied Logic and Programming
• Differential Equations and their applications
• Logic of Natural Languages and Computational Linguistics
• Mathematical Education and History
• Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Analysis
• Probability and Statistics, Financial Mathematics
• Real and Complex Analysis
• Theoretial Physics • Variational Methods and Applications
In the framework of the conference anniversary sessions will be held. Sections.
Participants wishing to organize sections are invited to send applications
not later than March 15, 2015.
To launch a new section there should be at least five speakers.
Ordinary participation 80 GEL (50 USD)
Young researchers (under 30) 40 GEL (25 USD)
Master and PhD Students 25 GEL (15 USD).
Organizers plan to apply for a financial support to different foundations in Georgia and, in case of
success, will suggest travel support and/or free accommodations to certain groups of participants.
All participants, including organizers and invited speakers, will pay conference fee.
Registration and abstract submission.
Visit, please, the registration page of the conference WEB-page
register and submit the LaTeX-source and PDF files of abstracts before May 1, 2015.
LaTex abstracts should be prepared in according to standard template file and should not exceed 1 page.
We kindly ask you to follow the rules, indicated in the template file.
The abstract template file is downloadable from the conference WEB.